1. You will need to sign into Chrome before adding apps and extensions. To do this, click on the Customize button in the top-right corner of Chrome (three horizontal lines). 2. Click Settings then click Sign In
2. Click Settings then click Sign In
3. Select Sign into Chrome. Type your entire MHRD email address (eg. email@example.com) and your Windows computer password.
3. Click the Apps button in the top-left corner of the browser. If you do not see this, create a new tab. (CTRL + T or Command + T). It will appear in the new tab.
4. Click Web Store to launch the Chrome Web Store.
5. Browse for apps and extensions.
6. You can now select apps to install. When you select an app, click on the 'Free' button to install it to your browser. You will be prompted to authorize and accept the installation.
7. Your new app will now appear in your Chrome browser any time you click the Apps button.