Under My Calendars, choose the calendar that by clicking on the small triangle against it. Then choose Share this Calendar.
- Please note: Your default MHRD calendar is (first name and last name) and it is set to Private (No sharing by default)
You have three options with your default MHRD calendar.
1. Do not share with others.
- This is the default setting for your calendar. Share settings are not checked off.
- No one can see any event details.
2. Share your calendar with specific people.
- Add email address, set permissions, click Add Person and Save Changes.
3. Share the calendar with MHRD.
- In the Permission Settings, you have the option to show event details or mark event as free/busy.
- Show Event Details (all event details will be shown) or Free/Busy (Event will be shown as just see the event as "Busy" or "Available.")