Invitations in Google Calendar let you circulate information about a particular event without requiring you to share your entire calendar with others.
- It allows you to track the responses of the people you have invited.
- Guests added by invitation to your calendar entries will also have the latest information about your event.
- You can quickly view free/busy information for many people at once to find a time that works for everyone.
Click on the event to which you'd like to invite guests (or, create a new event).
Click the edit event details link.
- In the Guests box on the right, enter the email addresses of the people you're inviting
Click on the Add button to add the guests.
- Click Suggested times to view available time slots for your guests.
- Select the level of control you'd like your guests to have
- Edit the event details,
- Invite more people to your event
- View who else has been invited