To use the MHRD Google Apps mail, contacts, and calendar apps on your Android, you need to sign in to your MHRD Google Apps account.
- Touch the Settings > Add account > Google to add your Google Apps account.
- Select Existing and enter your full Google Apps email address as your username and your password.
- Touch OK to agree to the Terms of Service. The device will sign in to your domain. This process may take a few minutes.
- You may be presented with additional steps giving you the option to join Google+, opt in to Google Play communications, or set up a credit card to purchase Google Play media. You can choose to set these up or touch Not now.
- After completing these steps, you should see Account sign-in successful.
- Under Settings (gear icon) Select only Mail and Calendar to sync. Please note: Do not select Contacts. This will copy the entire MHRD directory.